How to order your parking permit through iParq
- Students: Remember to renew your parking permits every semester.
- You must log in with your University email address and password.
- If you do not see the appropriate permit options after searching with your employee ID number, please contact the UAkronPark Office to have this issue corrected.
- Once your vehicle(s) have been added to your account, make sure they are selected in the dropdown box(es) during the permit checkout process in order to associate them with your permit.
- To purchase a commuter student overnight parking permit you must first proceed completely through checkout with one of the regular commuter student permits before adding the overnight permit to your cart.
For help, please call the UAkronPark Office at 330-972-7213 or email info@UAkronPark.com.
After logging in to your parking account via the Parking Portal the appropriate fee will automatically be displayed for your specific profile.
Current parking permit rates are: 2023-24 School Year
- All Students NOT in a Tuition Guarantee Program — $225 per semester
- Graduate & Professional/Law Students — $200 for 2023-24 academic year (After $250 subsidy provided by the University for one year)
- Employee/Faculty/Staff — $300 annually
- Administrative Reserved — $640 annually
- Returning Undergraduate Students in Tuition Guarantee Program — $350 annually (included in the transportation fee)
Faculty and staff may choose to pay for their permit using payroll deduction. Employee permits through payroll deduction will use pre-taxed dollars, reducing the net amount you pay for parking, based upon an individual’s tax bracket.
Follow these steps to order your parking permit
1. In your browser, go to akron.thepermitstore.com.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please call the UAkronPark office at 330-972-7213.