Roo Express Shuttle Service
The Roo Express Shuttle Service provides transportation to University buildings in the downtown area, neighborhoods near campus, and the parking lots on the North side of campus. During the fall and spring semesters the shuttle also services students on the weekends to and from the downtown area.
Roo Express Summer Operation
The Roo Express and METRO RTA operate the following routes during the summer:
- The WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE is the campus loop route that operates on weekdays, which also includes the neighborhoods south and east of campus. There is no Weekday Circulator shuttle service during the semester break between spring and summer (May 7, 2022 through May 15, 2022). The Weekday Circulator will run from May 16, 2022 through August 15, 2022
- The METRO DASH ROUTE serves the College of Arts and Sciences, Quaker Square, the apartments west of campus, the RKP METRO RTA Transit Center, the CBA Building and several other stops. The DASH shuttle will run on weekdays only.
The routes are described in detail below. Show your Zip Card and hop on board at any stop.
Parking and Transportation Services welcomes your questions and comments: 330-972-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeekDay Circulator Route
On the WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE, the shuttle makes twenty-three stops:
- At the Polsky Building on High Street
- 22 Exchange apartments
- RKP Metro RTA Transit Center
- The Depot
- At the College of Business Administration on Broadway
- Quaker Square on Mill
- At the College St. circle near Bierce Library
- At Fir Hill Towers
- Near Velvel Arms apartments
- Near Buchtel Arms apartments
- On Carroll Street near Buchtel Place
- At Carroll Street and Annadale Ave.
- At the James A. Rhodes Arena on Carroll Street
- At Spicer Hall on Spicer St.
- Near the intersection of Spicer St. and Power St.
- Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Power St.
- Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Thornton St.
- Sherman Street/Ryan House
- University Commons
- At the intersection of Sherman St. and Wheeler St.
- At South Residence Hall on Grant St.
- At the South Campus Parking Deck on Exchange St.
- At the Student Union on Carroll St.
METRO DASH ROUTE
The shuttle will operate on this route from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays only. The shuttle may not operate or have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed.